Welcome to the official forum about perfekt lady
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forum about perfekt lady

Dobrodošli na officijalni forum koji je posvećen Jennifer Lopez

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New movie/ Novi film

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissCherry
Administrator
Administrator
MissCherry

Broj postova : 6265
Godina : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-08

New movie/ Novi film Empty
PostSubject: New movie/ Novi film   New movie/ Novi film I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:26 pm

New movie/ Novi film Martin%20Landau
Legendary actor Martin Landau gave an interview to HollywoodChicago.com (Nov 2) where he talk about his work and projects and one of them being a new movie with Jennifer called Dead Serious, it's a Film noir he compare the script to Double Indemnity who is a movie from the 40s directed by Billy Wilder. Here's the excerpt from the interview.
As for what he’s working on next, Landau reveals, “I’m going to do a movie next with Jennifer Lopez, a film noir kind of movie like Double Indemnity - a lot of that stuff. We hired a director who did a pass on the script and it was terrible. We gave them another shot and it was worse. It’s a very good script as it is but the guy didn’t get it. I won’t mention his name. It looked like it was written by a farmer with a rake. It’s a good script and it’s gotten better but he didn’t get it. He’s one of the friends of another one of the producers and it took a lot of time. But now there’s a guy we’re very interested in and we’re talking to him. But that’s going to go. That’s a go project. It’s a very good one for her. It’s good.”
And from Aintitcool.com

ML: I’m going to do a movie with Jennifer Lopez next, which I’m executive producing, as well.

Capone: You are?

ML: I’m acting in it.

Capone: What’s it called?

ML: Dead Serious. It’s a film noir, like Postaman always rings twice, Double indemnity. It’s got that kind of quality. We had hired a director who didn’t get it and did a rewrite and it was abysmal, and we gave him another shot at it and it was worse. He didn’t get it, so we are now in the process of getting another director, but anyways that’s next.

***********************************************************************************

Legendarni glumac Martin Landau je dau intervju HollywoodChicago.com ( Nov 2 ) gde je pricao o njegovom radu i projektima i jedan od njih je novi film sa Jennifer koji se zove ''Dead Serious'' ( Mrtvo ozbiljan)
kasnije ce ostali prevod
Back to top Go down
https://jenny-lady.forummotion.com

New movie/ Novi film
Page 1 of 1